You enjoy a few weeks rest after taking down Blackstone’s plot. Here are some things you hear/reflect on during your break.
- Captain Tugberth is elected mayor running unopposed
- Rumors spread of a young initiate of Illiir working with Dareth the Sarishan, clearly the Patriarch’s words are taking root.
- The slum quarter of town is being rebuilt more quickly than the other parts affected by the riot. Apparently this is due to the efforts of a benefactor.
- The Coryani boy you rescued is Cassicus val Tensen. He is 14 with brown hair and gray eyes.
- Cassicus’ father is Senator Tensen-Balin.
- A few days after the riot each person involved in the rescue of the boy receives a note of gratitude from the senator along with a a stylized silver dagger and a potion of Cure Light Wounds – “I could not heal your wounds as you saved my son, perhaps I can cure a future wound”
- The party receives a 2000gp reward from the city and an additional 2000gp reward from the Wizard’s Guild. The Guild will also identify any and all objects you wish them to over the next two weeks.