Dwarf - Tultipet, male, Rogue 3/Fighter 2/Assassin 1
Delahk is very dexterous and agile, philosophical and wise, yet slightly frail due to his thinner stature. He is a good speaker but is often taken less seriously because of his tattooed appearance. He’s a tumbling jumper. He’s the freaking Tasmanian devil. He also likes to shoot shit. He speaks in Dwarven most of the time, particularly if he’s mumbling, and may be irritated if he has to translate everything he says to someone that doesn’t understand his native language.Languages
Dwarven/Giant, Low Coryani, High Coryani, Low Khitan, Ancient Altharin, EloriiFeats:
Streetwise, Point-Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Flanking Shot, Leadership/Precise ShotDwarf (Tultipetan) traits:
+2 Wis/-2 Con, Darkvision 60 ft., +2 save vs. spells/poison, +4 Craft, +2 stonecunning (search @ 10 ft.), +4 vs. bullrush/trip, Waraxes/urgoshes martial, Weight of the Curse, +1 attack/+4 dodge vs. Voei, Augury 1/day.Class Traits:
Sneak Attack 3d6, Trapfinding, Martial/Simple/Rogue weapons (+ Sabre), all armor and shields, Evasion, trap sense +1, use poison, death attack, assassin spellsEquipment
Nether Studded Leather Armor, Homo Mortis Composite Longbow, Urbanity Cutlass, Blackleaf Darkwood Buckler, Daggers, Monk’s outfit
|Black Market||5||1||3||1f||Constitution||8||-1||Reflex||+9/+1 (trap sense)|
|Craft (Tattoo)||8||1||3||4r||Wisdom||16||+3||Melee Attack||+9/+2 dam|
|Craft (Poison)||14||5||3||4r2s||Charisma||10||0||Ranged Attack||+11/+3 dam|
|Sleight of Hand||7||1||4||2s|
driven, tight-lipped, prophetic, proverbial, occassionally pompous, distrusting
- He hates that other dwarves have bought into the ‘curse’ so heavily. The more autonomously dwarves act, the less power the gods have over them. Why should they treat themselves as weaker and less important than humans when they are just as powerful?
- Why must the masses bow in servitude when they have the ability to empower themselves by uniting as one?
- He’s pretty good at killing people and sneaking around, so he figures that’s how he can contribute. He’s also a bit full of himself, which means he often wants to make the decisions like who should be killed, why, and what good will come of it.
- It is time for Dwarves and other races to step up to the humans and their Gods (or to bring them down).
- recognizing that materialism and possession lead to classism. Delahk wants to break down classifications of people and bring everyone to the same level, which may mean separating certain people from their possessions.
- He chooses tattoos for himself based almost solely from his visions that he finds most moving.
- and as such grew up among oracles and sages that taught him the power and pride of their intrinsic visions. From his enclave’s monks he learned the power of quickness and agility and the wisdom found throughout the people and nature all around him.
- He left his enclave when he had a vision in which an animated olive tree veiled in shadow topples a brilliant pillar of white light, encasing the world in darkness, seeing this as a possible opportunity for him to bring social change. He joined a merchant caravan as a tattoo artist as a means of traveling the world in search of the opportunity.
For further information, consult his journal here: